Baby & Toddler Sleep Workshop
If you are experiencing sleep challenges in your home, or you’d just like to learn more about sleep so that you can help your child (and you) get the best sleep possible, then this workshop is for you!
In this 2 hour workshop you will gain more insight into:
- What is normal, natural and appropriate in terms of sleep for your child’s age
- What a holistic approach to sleep involves and the benefits of this approach
- Factors that affect sleep
- Strategies to help improve your child’s sleep
What we will cover:
- How babies and children sleep
- What we can expect from our little people
- How nutrition, emotional wellbeing, routine and development all play a role
- How to set up an optimal sleep environment at any age
- Practical tools and tips to help you improve your child’s sleep
Carla Morgan is a Childbirth Educator, Holistic Maternity & Child Sleep Consultant and a mother of three. Carla is passionate about empowering and supporting families through pregnancy, birth and parenting. Her workshops are interactive, informative and relevant for parents who are facing some sleep challenges at home or for those who just want to learn more about sleep so that they and their little ones can have the best sleep possible.
Fore more information on Carls please visit: www.birthandbabyhub.com.au
To book a FREE space click attending in our Facebook event – https://bit.ly/2HJsxrT